Email Marketing and Design Executive
Marketing and Design Executive. 25K.
Specialist not-for-profit Tour Operator require a Marketing and Design Executive to take responsibility for the company's email marketing and customer engagement. Picturesque offices and friendly team in Hertfordshire.
Marketing and Design Executive Responsibilities:
- Create print-ready artwork and digital artwork across range of media
- Building and sending email campaigns
- Create images, gifs, ecrm, social in photoshop.
- Edit videos and upload to website, emails and social media.
- Social media posts and measurement to engage with audience.
- Work closely with marketing to write copy, and the product team to optimise product selection for emails.
- Edit email HTML templates and create new HTML
- Support events and B2B marketing with creative email campaigns.
- Update website docs and copy when needed
- Review competitor email marketing and social media activity
Marketing and Design Executive Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience creating and building email campaigns in Dotmailer, DotDigital or a similar ESP.
- Photoshop experience
- Problem-solving ability
- Creative with a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills.
- Experience in travel industry, desirable
- 2 years relevant experience is essential.
- Understanding of HTML an advantage
If you are interested in this Marketing position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk