Homework Luxury Travel Consultant
We’re looking for Travel Consultants to work from home for a fast-growing, luxury travel agency, packaging bespoke itineraries to a variety of prestigious destinations! If you enjoy putting together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries, covering everything from UK breaks and European holidays to handpicked, 5 star and above boutique hotels, hidden beach retreats and lavish properties across the world, our client can offer you the opportunity to essentially be your own boss and earn £££s!
We can consider both experienced travel professionals and those with previous travel sales experience and a passion and determination to re-enter this exciting industry. Whether you’re new to homeworking or already have an established homeworking business, our client will assist in developing your existing skills and providing new ones to maximise your earning potential. They offer a bespoke induction and ongoing training along with round-the-clock sales and administration support. Their head office team are on hand throughout the training journey and afterwards to guide and advise you on running your business. There are no monthly fees and all your equipment will be provided for you so there isn’t anything for you to worry about.
A generous commission split is part of the package as well as uncapped earning potential, full training on all their in-house systems, access to their worldwide network of suppliers and they also provide continuous marketing and business development support. Being self-motivated and eager to learn will open up this luxury travel world into a life changing career opportunity!
To find out more about this Homework Luxury Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Homework Luxury Travel Consultant:
- Generating travel sales enquiries
- Booking travel ranging from UK and European breaks to five and six star hotels and luxury, long haul destinations
- Packaging bespoke itineraries
- Offering county/resort/hotel advice based on personal travel experience
- Building rapport and going the extra mile to encourage repeat business and develop customer base
- Working with autonomy and a pro-active approach
Our client can offer:
- NO monthly fees, all equipment provided
- Setup fee payable in instalments and refundable upon achieving an agreed profit level
- Flexible working hours to suit you – full or part-time
- Generous commission split structure – up to 70% for the homeworker – uncapped
- 50% paid at time of booking
- Full training inc. residential induction, marketing and back office support
- ABTA and ATOL bonded travel company
Skills required for the role:
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Travel sector experience and ideally, personally well-travelled
- Working knowledge of luxury products and destinations
- Exceptional level of customer service
- Strong communication skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to deliver results
- Resourceful and practical
If you’re interested in learning more about turning your dream of running your own travel business into a reality, please contact Succeed Recruitment today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Homework Luxury Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly