Contracts Manager - French or Spanish speaker
Commercial sensitivities preclude us from disclosing further details about our client at this stage.
This is an exciting senior travel job with the opportunity to join a growing and inspirational, tech savvy travel company. You’ll find no red tape here, it’s all hands on deck, in a fun but work hard working environment. Our client has an enviable portfolio of product and due to demand, they are now seeking a travel professional to join their team in this market manger job in travel.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- re-negotiate existing contracts, whilst looking to broaden their ever growing portfolio of new product in France and Spain
- identify and open new doors, with your warm and engaging personality
- developing existing relationships ensuring you have the full product portfolio available to your customers
This Contracts Manager role will see you be responsible for ensuring the product is accurate and available for sale as well as working with the local owners to ensure you have every detail to encourage new business.
To be successful in this contracts manager job in travel, you will need to be innovative in your approach, have an excellent grasp of the French travel market and be an excellent communicator.
Do I tick the boxes:
- Must speak French or Spanish fluently
- High attention to detail
- Technical, online savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent level of written English
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.