Business Travel Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for GDS trained Business or Leisure travel professionals to join one of the UK's leading Travel Management Companies as a Business Travel Consultant. With centrally located offices and a reputation for rewarding and developing their team whilst providing a structured career path, this is one not to miss!
The successful candidates will be responsible for managing the full life cycle of the travel management process and as an experienced travel industry professional, you’ll have excellent customer service and relationship building skills, good working knowledge of a GDS and good worldwide geographical knowledge. In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £22k plus excellent travel industry incentives and benefits.
For more information on this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all aspects of the travel management process
- Working with key corporate clients
- Booking all travel requirements, including complex and multi-sector itineraries, overground travel and hotel bookings
- Building rapport and strong, lasting relationships
- Utilising account management and customer service skills
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Business or Leisure Travel sector
- Good working knowledge of a GDS
- Ideally, experience booking complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Strong relationship building account management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.