Sabre Business Travel Consultant
Do you know your way around Sabre? Are you looking for a fantastic short-term Business Travel role? Are you immediately available?
Whether you’re looking for a fixed-term contract role ahead of travel plans or other challenges, or you’re looking to gain experience with a leading, London based TMC, if you can commit to a minimum of 6 months, then we'd love to hear from you!
Handling a variety of Business Travel requirements for a well known and prestigious client in the entertainments industry, this role will suit an experienced, Sabre proficient Business Travel Consultant who's able to hit the ground running. If you’re interested in finding out more about this Contract Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Sabre Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on a dedicated Entertainments Account, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering a high standard of customer service and expert guidance at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route advice/best options/special offers on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of Sabre
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Calm and reassuring approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Sabre Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.