Dog-Loving Senior Customer Support Coordinator
Job Title: Dog-Loving Senior Customer Support Coordinator
Hours: Full-time, 37.5hrs per week, Monday - Friday.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Salary: £24 - £26K
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Rapidly growing PetsPyjamas is the number 1 for dog-friendly travel in the UK and Europe championing the trend for dog-friendly travel. Launched by the founders of toptable.com, who are themselves passionate dog owners, PetsPyjamas sends people and pets to over 2000 dog-welcoming hotels, hound-friendly hideaways, cottages and B&Bs. Our unique Pet Concierge Team provide a personalised experience to our ever increasing pack of dog-loving travellers and our mission is to encourage every property to provide as warm a welcome to our four legged friends as they do to us!
Our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant entrepreneurial team who are dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 35+ we are at a pivotal breakthrough moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond. Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression, all whilst working in an exciting, engaged and energetic environment - with the added bonus of your four legged friend working by your side.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented, proactive and forward thinking Senior Customer Support Coordinator to join the team and help us ensure that all our dog-dedicated customers are delighted by our brand. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to work in a fast-paced company and develop their career alongside a fast growing company.
- Representing PetsPyjamas as the company’s brand voice, thus ensuring that the customer end-to-end journey is excellent
- Be the first point of call for all customer and property complaints, queries and reviews, ensuring that they are being distributed and actioned accurately in a timely manner by the appropriate staff members
- Processing accessory orders and refunds on behalf of the customer
- Preparing and processing all gift voucher orders
- Creating vouchers and coupon codes
- Processing refunds
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly reporting to your line manager and stakeholders
- Communicating with customers via live chat, telephone, email and social media.
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors to the building
- Ordering of all office supplies
- Ensuring the office is in a presentable fashion at all times
- Flawless interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Ability to successfully multitask and be a ‘finisher’
- Confidence to work independently whilst regularly liaising with other departments
- Extremely organised with a meticulous eye for detail
- Positive and calm approach, especially when working in a high performance environment
- Very good technical competency
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a determined and persistent frame of mind
- Minimum of two years experience of working in a customer service or reception role preferably within the pet, travel or hospitality industry
- Ideally familiar with Zendesk, GSuite, reviews platform such as a bazaar voice, reviews.io
- A smile as default as we are a very positive team who put the customer at the heart of everything we do
The PetsPyjamas Pack:
Being part of the PetsPyjamas Pack is being part of an energised and enthusiastic team! It’s being flexible in your proactive approach, being able to work collaboratively whilst thriving on independence. You’ll need to be agile, open to change, hands-on and ultimately love our brand!
- The chance to bring your dog to work!
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries.
- Cool and trendy workspace, great Shoreditch location!
- Prosecco Fridays!
- Regular socials from crazy golf to rooftop bars!
- Tight knit team of like minded individuals!
- Personal development plan with full support & training to reach your personal goals
- The chance to truly make your mark on fast growing and unique company!
- Regular and diverse wellness sessions such as yoga, mindfulness & meditation
If you could be the paw-fect fit for our team then send across your cv alongside a snappy statement by clicking "Apply"