Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
Evenings and Weekends Business Travel Consultant required for an Award-Winning Business Travel Company. You will cover the Evening and Weekend hours that the 9-5.30 Business Travel Consultants do not work - 6pm -12pm, Mon-Fri and 8am - Midnight over the weekend. Role is Homeworking and can be based anywhere in the country. 30 hours of work a week - 27K.
Evenings and Weekends Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to corporate clients over the phone
- Utilise Galileo to create brand new flight and hotel bookings
- Handle emergency bookings with calm and confidence
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
Evenings and Weekends Business Travel Consultant Skills and experience:
- Must have a high level of proficiency using Galileo
- Must be a confident experienced Business Travel Consultant
- Must have excellent Ticketing and Fares knowledge
- Customer Service focussed
Evenings and Weekends Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Salary 27K
- Excellent benefits
If you are interested in this Evening Business Travel Consultant position please apply to this advert, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272.
Please only apply for this role if you have experience as a Business or Leisure Travel Consultant
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk