Digital Marketing Executive
This digital marketing job in travel would perfectly suit someone who has a passion for both travel and marketing, has a strong attention to detail and able to work within a fast paced environment.
A growing and dynamic specialist operator, our client is privately owned travel business is a recognised leader in its field for offering exceptional bespoke travel experiences. They may have a small team, but this team boasts incredible amounts of knowledge and passion for the product on offer. Their open plan and sociable office environment is a hub for activity whether that be a thriving work day or one of the monthly social events.
Key responsibilities of this Digital Marketing Executive job:
- updating the website (CMS)
- managing CRM
- liaising with web developers
- creating engaging videos
- optimising the website for SEO
- content calendar, social campaigns and email marketing
You may currently be working within a similar position or a recent graduate who is keen to grow within a digital focused role.
Do you tick the boxes?
- 1- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proactive and self-motivated individual
- Experienced with digital marketing
- Skilled in working on a CMS (essential)
- Passion for traveling the globe
- Up to 25K
- 20 days annual leave
- Regular social events
Want to know more about this Digital Marketing Executive? Apply via Travel Weekly today.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted