Homeworking Customer Service Agents - Tour Operator
Home working Customer Service Agents - Tour Operator - £8.50/hr plus bonus - Immediate start!
Customer Service Homeworkers required to work for this expanding travel company who specialize in selling Eurodisney. They are looking for really strong customer service agents to fulfil all the queries after the bookings have been made. They are looking for candidates who have travel homeworking experience or travel industry experience looking to work for home.
Home working Customer Service Agents
- Taking inbound calls after customer have booked their holidays
- Despatching tickets and documentation
- Supporting Sales Agents with any queries
- Amending bookings.
- Advising customers of any accommodation or travel changes
- Taking payments
Home working Customer Service Agents - skills required
- Travel industry experience an advantage- Ideally experience of or a passion for Disney- Experience of working from home ideally.- Excellent customer service experience
Additional information - 40 hour per week on a rota basis
Monday to Friday 8-6 with regular weekend work on a rota basis. Work 1 day a weekend so either a Saturday one weekend, Sunday the next week and one full weekend. Then one weekend off. Get a day off in week if work 1 day a weekend. Get 2 days off when work full weekend
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk