Homeworking - Travel Consultant
Homeworking Travel Consultant - £21,000 basic salary + commission + 4 day working week!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Travel consultant with tailor-made skills who is looking to join a travel specialist tour operator working from home. You will be offered a base salary of up to £21,000 DOE as well as a very generous uncapped commission structure with an OTE of up to £30-£40k
Homeworking Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Proactively match customer requests to extensive range of products;
- Maximise sales opportunities through outstanding product knowledge and highest-class service;
- Consistently achieve individual sales targets;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Ensure that you have the most up to date product knowledge;
Homeworking Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Proficient on a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre) - this is essential.
- Experience in selling long haul tailor-made holidays, as well as additional travel-related products is essential.
- Knowledge of South East Asia or Middle East would be desirable but not essential.
- Extensive experience in sourcing and booking long haul tailor made holidays either face-to-face or in a contact centre environment;
- Highly motivated individual with good destination knowledge and passion for travel;
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Strong communication skills
Homeworking Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Shifts are between 09:00- 21:30 and involve 3 long week day days plus 1 shorter weekend day each week.
- Salary £18,000 to £21,000 dependent on experience pus excellent commission
Please apply for the position of Homeworking Travel Consultant online or email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk