Senior Business Travel Consultant - Financial Services Account
We have a fabulous opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join one of the UK's leading Travel Management Companies, based in the City of London. Working on a dedicated Financial Services account, successful candidates will be highly professional and motivated Sabre or Galileo trained Business Travel Consultants, keen to progress their career with an international Business Travel organisation.
The ability to deliver an exceptional level of service at all times is essential for the role, along with good worldwide geographical knowledge and a pro-active, "can do" approach. On offer is a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, so for more information on this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements for a dedicated Financial Services account
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering exceptional customer service each and every time
- Dealing with VIP clients
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience
- A good working knowledge of Sabre or Galileo, to include ticketing
- Fares and ticketing expertise/certificates
- A welcoming telephone manner
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
- Pro-active and "can do" approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.