Ski Sales Consultant
As a Ski Sales Consultant, you will be designing and selling luxury ski holidays.
Your duties include but aren't limited to:
- Working as your client’s ski travel specialist, you will look after them from the moment they make their initial holiday enquiry, listening to their requirements, presenting suitable options, taking them through the sales process and ultimately securing the booking.
- Building strong relationships with our chalet/hotel partners in resort to ensure we get the best options for the client
- Responsible for obtaining correct invoices from the chalet/hotel partner, generating the relevant booking paperwork for your client and securing swift payment at the time of booking.
- To attend and be involved in the organisation of summer and winter FAM trips, to help you further understand the individual properties and resorts.
- You will also be responsible for the joint general upkeep of the company website portfolio, ensuring all properties are up to date and accurate, and adding new properties where necessary.
Personal characteristics and experience required:
- Previous experience in a sales role or be able to demonstrate the necessary characteristics of a successful sales person.
- Knowledge of the ski industry and the destinations we sell, or at least a keen skier.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to build lasting relationships with clients and have a friendly, approachable and professional manner.
- You are results orientated with a desire to succeed.
- Organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You must work well in a close-knit team environment.