Travel Trade Sales Consultant
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join the number one independent USA Specialist based in Loughton, Essex as a Travel Trade Sales Consultant. Established for more than 30 years, our client pride themselves on offering the best services to Travel Agents who require their product expertise to create high end, tailor made travel arrangements covering the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
The successful candidate will join their sales team to tailor-make bespoke holidays including, twin and multi centres, fly drives and fly cruise and will have at least 12 months experience within a similar travel sales role. In return, our client can offer a starting salary of £20k, a generous uncapped commission structure with OTE of £30k and an excellent benefits package including 28 days paid holiday (inc. Bank holidays) increasing for long service, ongoing training, pension, medical insurance, free lunches and team nights out as well as familiarisation trips, holiday concessions and incentives, with no late nights or Sunday working! If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Trade Sales Consultant:
- Tailor making all travel arrangements for Independent Travel Agents via the telephone and e-mail
- Booking all aspects of travel including flights, hotels, villas and car hire
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- Be competent to working towards sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar travel sales role
- CRS/GDS experience and prior knowledge of the USA and Scheduled Airlines would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of long haul products and destinations
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving skills and multitasking abilities
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Sales-driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced call centre environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Trade Sales Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.