Travel Administration & Customer Service Manager
Our client is a dynamic, award winning and well-established tour operator that offer various travel types across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Administration & Customer Service Manager. This exciting position is ideal for a travel professional with either operations, customer service, ticketing, sales support or administration experience within travel at a senior level seeking something a little different.
This forward thinking travel company offers generous benefits and career growth, an exciting and varied job role for the right travel candidate.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Manage the daily running of the Administration, Ticketing and Customer Service/Agency Sales Department.
- Monitor the overall performance of the departments.
- Ticketing and reconciliation, schedule changes, fuel surcharges, web booking processing, invoicing, queries, changes to bookings, errata for hotels, ticket dispatch and customer service.
- Ensure that complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with ABTA Guidelines.
- Check new agents from ABTA/Consortia listings and advise Sales Managers of any new agents in their area.
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Reviewing the performance of staff and identifying any training needs.
- Similar experience in the travel industry in a senior role within sales support, operations, administration or customer service.
- Be able to use and understand GDS systems
- Be customer focused Be able to manage and motivate a team
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Birthday day off
- Discounted travel
- Career development
- And many more perks
Candidates with travel experience, relevant job titles of: Ticketing Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor, Administration Manager, Customer Service Manager, Operations Manager and similar.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.