Tailor-made Travel Consultant (No weekends)
Tailor-made Travel Consultant. Travel Consultants who are looking for a Weekend Free travel role need not look any further! This Tailor-made Travel Consultant opportunity is offering you 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday working hours! We’re working with a well-established, multi-award winning luxury tour operator, who are on the search for up and coming talented travel Consultants to join them at a very exciting time of growth for their business. With this in mind, you will be joining a successful travel business which can deliver long term progression and career development opportunities!
Ongoing Product Training & Fam Trips:
Once you’re settled in your tailor-made Travel Consultant role, you will enjoy a variety of Fam Trips that will come your way. Our client encourages product development through travel educationals.
Tailor-made Travel Consultant Role:
- Design and put together personalised travel itineraries for clients
- Work as part of a dynamic, fun and supportive team, you'll show the customer what's possible; offer them travel advice and then sell them the right luxury holiday that suits their needs
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all customers
- Switch sell and cross sell travel products, with a focus on attention to detail and possessing good communication skills
- Answering telephone calls, handle e-mails enquiries, including written and personal enquiries from customers
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultants with experience of putting together dynamic / tailor-made holiday packages
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- The desire and initiative to achieve targets and enjoy the rewards that come with it
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- GDS knowledge would be advantages but not essential as training in provided
Our client offers a pleasant and friendly working environment with excellent 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday working hours, along with a rewarding remuneration package, where the basic salary is £24,000 - £29,000 per annum, DOE, plus commission, with the opportunity for overseas travel on Fam Trips!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.