Creative Lead – Luxury Travel
Creative Lead – Luxury Travel. Our client is going through an exciting period of growth, offering incredible opportunities to the right person. Specialising in crafting the most creative, bespoke adventures and experiences on the planet, they like to consider that they lead the sector in terms of unrivalled creativity, the complexity of logistics and delivering unforgettable experiences for their clients. They count amongst their clients some of the world’s most successful individuals, so they aim for exemplary levels of service and professionalism.
- Creating unique trips, one-off experiences, bespoke adventures and beyond-luxury travel. They like to think that every trip is - if not a world first - so personalised and unique that they can truly say they'll never be exactly repeated.
- They need someone who embraces curiosity and a passion for exploring alternative approaches to the conventional path. They should have a yearning to discover the unexplored and to chase down the greatest opportunities wherever they lie and create the most original and exciting journeys for their clients.
- This role will be the creative lead for the business, embracing our client’s values of uniqueness, passion and daring to be different, and will reinforce them throughout the project design and implementation process.
- You must be able to put your ideas down on paper and communicate them effectively through the marketing and implementation experts to draw in new clients and take our client’s travel projects to the next level.
- You are so creative your first role will be to design your own job title. Chief creative, head of creation, guardian of product? You can help decide.
- Your role will be to understand the company and their clients intimately. You will then lead the design of concepts that will set our client apart from ordinary travel companies, reinforcing their reputation as a trail-blazer and market leader.
- You will be paid to think, to imagine travel and exploration that has never been achieved or attempted before; taking out clients where others couldn’t or wouldn’t. It will be adding the touches and details to bring the environment to life and immerse the traveller within the experience.
- You will be the beating creative heart of the business.
- Your 'deliverables' will be new concepts and new journeys, perfectly matching ideas to new and existing clients.
- Of course, travel will be part of the role. You will have to try some of the ideas you propose, perhaps even accompanying or hosting your guests.
- At some points you may need to put your ideas down on paper, help compile a budget, or even manage the delivery of a trip - so you are adaptable, articulate, concise and intelligent. You are intellectually curious and love to be challenged. and driven by the excitement of being in a growing, dynamic environment.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Deep knowledge of the world and travel
- Passion for exploration
- Experience working with high-net-worth individuals
- Luxury goods or services
- Event or travel planning
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Intellect and curiosity
Salary & Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary on offer
- Bonus and benefits you would expect from an ultra-luxury focused company
- 1 month sabbaticals every three years
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.