A commercially aware and performance driven individual who understands the process of contracts & negotiation and how it fits into the overall process of selecting to promoting hotels to the trade and consumer.
- An understanding of B2B and B2C tour operating
- Very competent with numbers and excel formulae
- Strong understanding of significance and calculations of ADR
- Ability to identify and negotiate commercial opportunities with tour operators
- Knowledge or ability to study form of your competitor set
- Highly organized in administration and good at relationship building.
- Understanding of marketing and JMA negotiation
- Ideal candidate will be from the commercial / contracting or product arena within tour operating
In a market where rate is king, you will understand the impact that a minor tweak on rate can have to a season’s revenue.
- You will focus on negotiating and building relationships with existing operators and constantly seek out new tour operator partners for a variety and cross section of products, to deliver the best ROI for our hotel clients and ensure best volume of business for operators.
- Contract negotiating and contract checking on behalf of our clients (attention to detail and understanding of contract structures)
- Ensure top tier operator staff from contracting to marketing and product are trained and familiar with the product.
- Arrange decision maker fam trips / visits to properties and destinations.
- Entertain tour operator partner decision makers
- Negotiate / agree brochure contributions, inclusion in operator programs.
- Be involved in JMA negotiation and planning from a commercial standpoint and monitor ROI
- Monitor sales performance and price benchmarking on a regular basis
- Monitor agent sales performance via the rewards platform of each client, which is otherwise handled by the sales BDM of products.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that their output best matches the commercial and strategic objectives of the client.
- Form working relationship with the clients, understanding and being sensitive to their specific needs and challenges, and devising commercial strategies that best address those needs.
- Provide monthly summary reports of all sales activity, outcomes and future plans as well as general market intelligence for each client. (AMG has a central reports and contracts management tool which will greatly assist with this)
- Reporting to the directors for all commercial activity and planning.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"