Fluent German Customer Services
New Frontiers are now supporting our client ‘a leading tour operator’ who is looking to recruit a German Speaking Administrator dealing with data entry, customer service and other office duties.
Salary £20-23k Location West London
As a German Speaking Administrator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Inputting data such as rates and allotment details on the in-house computer system
- Provide full support to hotel contractors for their business trips
- Analysis and rates comparisons of suppliers and competitors
- Negotiate group booking/rates when required
- Preparing hotel contracts and documents
- Meeting and greeting visiting hoteliers
- General correspondence and filing
German Speaking Administrator skill attributes:
- A person with some experience in the TRAVEL / working in a HOTEL OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Ability to speak a fluent ENGLISH and German REQUIRED
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
For a fully confidential discussion on this German Speaking Travel Executive Job, please contact Elena.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.