Sales and Service Manager
Our travel client is currently seeking a sales and service manager to develop, mentor and manage a sales team from it’s London offices. As a sales and service manager your responsibilities will include ensuring excellent management of the team’s bookings from initial enquiry to return home and onto next booking plus recruitment, training, mentoring performance management and administration to maximise their potential and growth within the company The sales and service manager will deal with after sales service managing guest feedback and encouraging further bookings and loyalty.
The sales and service manager will also contribute to the marketing of our holidays to high standards of accuracy & attractiveness via website, collateral, direct guest contact and other channels.
You will also work closely with other internal teams and departmental management.
Below are some of your duties as a Sales and service manager
- Overseeing your team’s performance and continually improve the booking process to optimise conversion and ensure that the guest experience of booking a holiday is efficient and meets high standards of service
- Monitoring and improve progress towards sales and GP targets and reporting on performance
- Efficient collecting, recording and responding to guest feedback
- Maintaining of staffing levels in the sales team on both a short and long term basis - to include input into recruitment, rota planning, management of and recording of absence and annual leave
- Performance management of the team to include training, KPIs, regular reviews, Your Space meetings
- Conducting weekly meetings and monthly 121’s
- Troubleshooting any guest issues pre, during and post departure, including dealing with complaints
- Contribute to new product development in conjunction with Head of Sales and Service Tailormade and and the product tea
The roles comes with a base salary of between 35 – 45k plus commission and other benefits.
If you feel you have relevant experience and ability to motivate, engage and inspire your team please send your CV to email@example.com