Group Travel Consultant
Join an award winning Travel organisation in Manchester as a Group Travel Consultant! If you have experience of booking group travel for 10+ passengers within the business or leisure travel sector and are able to use a GDS, we'd love to hear from you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for arranging group travel, including bespoke trips and tours for a variety of clients. This will involve negotiating with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas and will essentially be responsible for your own bookings from receipt of the initial enquiry through to confirmation.
We're looking for candidates with experience gained in a similar group travel role, exceptional customer service and account management skills and previous experience of working on a GDS. On offer is a competitive starting salary of up to £25k plus bonus and excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Group Travel Consultant:
- Arrange bespoke trips and tours for groups of 10+ passengers
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients and suppliers, ensuring specific client policies are adhered to
- Use commercial awareness and product knowledge to maximize revenue while ensuring the best value for money for clients
- Negotiate with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas
- Provide consistent, excellent customer service
- Make contact with existing clients to discuss potential future travel plans
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar group travel role, within the business or leisure travel sector
- Experience in supplier negotiation and understanding terms and conditions of sale
- Strong commercial understanding
- The ability to take ownership of the customer experience from enquiry to confirmation
- Good geographical knowledge
- General knowledge of worldwide airlines and the travel industry
- Experience working towards targets and deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Group Travel Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website; www.succeed-recruitment.com to view the other exciting roles we have available.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.