Marketing Executive – Non-Cruise
Line Management The Marketing Executive will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
• Manage all databases and work to defined campaigns & distribution plans.
• Liaise with Media Agent/Media regarding advertising as agreed with Head of Marketing. Brief design team regarding agreed content. Proof for accuracy and ensure that style/content guidelines are maintained working to strict timescales.
• Manage all productions in association with design team. These will include brochures, flyers and direct mail pieces. Liaise with Mailing House to arrange mailing requirements.
• Copy writing for marketing materials, adverts, direct marketing pieces and website content.
• Effectively communicate promotional activity to the Sales Team to ensure clarity and maximise sales opportunities.
• Achieve positive PR coverage through regular Press Releases to media contacts.
• Check website content weekly to ensure that it is current, working with the Design Team and Web Team (Castus) to ensure that the website is always fresh, accurate and fully functional.
• Make regular social media posts to create interest around the brands.
• Monitor the response to press coverage, advertising, marketing campaigns and direct mail pieces and report back on a monthly basis.
• Good knowledge of competitors marketing campaigns and latest sales pieces.
• Attend Trade and Consumer events to represent the Company. These will often be during evenings.
• Develop new Marketing Initiatives and explore new opportunities.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly