Marketing Executive OFFLINE TRAVEL
Due to continued expansion and excellent growth our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic, experienced and motivated offline Marketing Executive to join their friendly and professional team.
The primary aim of the role is to assist with partnership and co-operative third-party marketing campaigns, including liaising with partners such as tourist offices, airlines and hotels; preparing proposals; invoicing; post-campaign reporting. You will also be Supporting internal brand campaigns including idea generation; planning; copywriting; advertising; delivery and post-campaign reporting.
Support the scheduling, writing, proofing, budget management, analysis and reporting for all types of advertising, primarily newspapers and magazines, in addition to radio and digital activity.
Assist with the compilation, distribution and result collation of the regular email newsletters. Assist with the collation of copy, images and video for any online display advertising campaigns and other online promotions.
Marketing Executive skills:
- • Prior experience in a similar marketing role, ideally within the travel industry
- • An interest in luxury travel
- • Exceptional ability at planning, organising and prioritising multi-faceted campaigns
- • Experience of brochure production and / or direct mail and distribution
- • Event management experience e.g. consumer shows and client functions
- • Database management and compliance knowledge
- • Excellent copywriting, numerical, communication and analytical skills
- • Highly literate with an exceptional eye for written and design detail
- • Proficiency at use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of InDesign, Response Tap, Google Analytics and Dotmailer are beneficial
- • A relevant qualification e.g. marketing / business
For a fully confidential discussion on this Marketing Executive position, please email your CV and you will be contacted.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.