Project Manager 1 year Contract
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager for our ever growing client within the travel industry! This is a one year contract role
This role will be focused on the creation of a DWH that will be used by all of the commercial business to support appropriate decision making to drive growth and profitability. This will be achieved by agreement with the commercial management teams, covering all data integration with numerous booking platforms, comparing data from source to target DW, identifying any discrepancy and investigating differences. The role will be also responsible of the testing of the data cubes, ensuring that the correct business rules have been applied under the guidance of the FP&A Manager.
The role will also potentially support the Data Management Group in various data project initiatives
Please note : In computing, a data warehouse (DW or DWH), also known as an enterprise data warehouse (EDW), is a system used for reporting and data analysis, and is considered a core component of business intelligence. DWs are central repositories of integrated data from one or more disparate sources
Project Manager skills:
- Data Warehousing experience
- Use of data analytical tools
- Strong Excel skills using large data volumes
- Strong data profiling focus with proven experience working across various database
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Deep understanding of methods in defining business processes
- Strong ability to capture and write clear business requirements
- Demonstrate ability to work with ambiguity of requirements
- Understanding of Data Governance Principles
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Strong communication skills both in written and spoken English
- Ability to run meetings effectively
- Willingness to travel
For a fully confidential discussion on this Project Manager position, please email your CV and you will be contacted.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.