Senior Business Travel Consultant
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants for some brand new roles with a global Travel Management Company, based in the heart of London's West End.
Joining our client as a Senior Business Travel Consultant and working on a dedicated, high profile account, this fantastic opportunity would suit highly professional, GDS proficient candidates with a proactive approach and a keen eye for detail. If you work well with autonomy and are able to deliver world class service at the most challenging of times, we'd love to hear from you!
In return, our client can offer a highly competitive basic salary plus excellent benefits including ongoing training, career development and a dynamic working environment. If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Business Travel role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Offering a highly professional and supportive travel management service
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering great customer service each and every time
- Dealing with VIP clients
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience
- A good working knowledge of Sabre, Amadeus or Galileo GDS to include ticketing Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates
- A welcoming telephone manner
- Good worldwide geography
- Keen attention to detail
- Professional and proactive approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.