FIT Operations Supervisor
New Frontiers are now supporting our client a leading incoming operator who are recruiting an experienced FIT Operations Supervisor to join their management team, based in London with a professional and friendly working environment.
FIT Operations Supervisor tasks & responsibilities:
- Monitor the performance of the operations team and ensure turn around targets are met
- Work with senior managers to improve service delivery to customers
- Dealing and quoting of Ad Hoc queries and special bookings for VIP clients
- Maximise every opportunity to increase the company revenue by monitoring losses and profits from customer care and book-outs
FIT Operations Supervisor skill attributes:
- Experience as a FIT Manager/Supervisor/ Senior FIT Executive essential from a TRAVEL background ONLY.
- Fluent in English and another European language would be beneficial
For a fully confidential discussion on this FIT Operations Supervisor position, please apply with your CV to Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.