Luxury Travel Designer - Europe (Mon-Fri)
Luxury Travel Designer - Europe. We are working with a distinct, worldwide travel brand with a focus on 5* luxury family holidays who are looking for experienced Tailor-made / Travel Consultants to join their expanding team in central London. The applicants need to be highly dynamic and able to work in a busy, rewarding tailor-made environment and previous experience in creating dynamic packaging / tailormade holidays would be of huge advantage.
It's a really exciting role that will give talented Travel Consultants the chance to develop their career further with a multi-award winning tour operator in a friendly, positive environment.
Luxury Travel Designer - Europe Responsibilities:
- Respond to client phone / email enquiries and create inspiring 5* travel itineraries to popular beach destinations in Europe in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain a close relationship with clients through the holiday sales process, understand their needs and fulfil all of their family holiday requirements
- Be your client’s immediate point of contact from the start of the initial booking process to the end
- Explore opportunities to add value to every holiday sale, whist ensuring a high level of service is maintained at all times
- Deliver an outstanding mixture of service & sales skills
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Experienced Travel Consultant with effective questioning & listening skills, a team player with a passion for holiday sales
- Possess in-depth Europe product knowledge, ability to sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries to discerning clientele
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment
- Possess natural rapport-building skills, along with effective time management levels that match clientele need
- Proven track record of securing sales
- GDS experience preferable but not essential as training is provided
What’s on Offer?
- Basic Salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience
- Excellent 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday working hours
- Fantastic Commission / Bonus Scheme
- Luxury 5* Fam Trips to the destinations you will be selling
- Company Pension
- Additional Company Benefits
- Ongoing development within the company
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.