Marketing Manager required for a Travel Industry Events and Networking Company. You will have competency in both print and digital marketing and ideally come with excellent knowledge of the travel sector. Salary of 35k, plus 2k bonus.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Event co-ordination and logistics
- Implementation of marketing campaigns for main annual event and frequent networking events.
- Utilise wide marketing mix, inc social media, email marketing, ATL to PR
- Experience in Data aggregation and Manipulation
- Attendance at events and other travel industry events
Marketing Manager Skills and Experience:
- Marketing experience (print and digital) preferably from travel or media
- Passionate and energetic
- Team player
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager position please apply to this advert, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk