Villa Customer Service Executive
Our client is a successful and dynamic travel company that offers an array of luxury holidays across the globe. Due to remarkable growth in the operations department, we now require an experienced Villa Customer Service Executive to join the team.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with experience in operations, customer service or sales support seeking career progression and seeking something a little different and which will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Assist in making villa bookings in the USA, Caribbean and beyond
- Offer professional telephone service to both travel agents and direct clients
- Confirming and managing Villa bookings
- Offering excellent customer service
- Participating in exciting FAM trips to increase product knowledge.
- Previous telephone customer service experience within the travel industry is imperative either within a tour operator or travel agency
- CRS/GDS flight system experience such as Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus or Worldspan is ideal but not essential as training is provided
- Polite, professional and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Used to working with more than one computer system
- Word and Excel experience
- Monday to Friday office hours
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous holiday pay scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Dental Plan
- Career progression
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Discounts for your own holidays
- Overseas trips
- Incentives and Team nights out
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.