Flights Expert – Global Destinations
Flights Expert – Global Destinations. Our client is offering fantastic opportunities to enthusiastic and ambitious Travel Consultants. As a Global Flights Expert, you will look forward to interacting with customers over the phone and deliver a great customer experience, ensuring their travel needs are understood. You will make recommendations on air products that meet their flight requirements and guide them through the sales process, providing advice and assistance with any queries they may have.
The role will see you join an established team of Global Flights Experts at our client’s Central London offices. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent benefits!
Global Flight Expert Role:
- Being an ambassador for the travel brand and servicing their high-profile clients
- Tailor-making worldwide and round the world flight itineraries to suit clients, which requires patience and attention to detail
- Be able to work out intricate flight itineraries and offer expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- With a strong focus on sales, this role will require an in-depth knowledge of the company's air products and the ability to effectively communicate these products to customers to achieve maximum revenue
- Working closely with team members to maximise sales opportunities
- Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers’ expectations
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant with an engaging personal character
- Knowledge of discounted worldwide airfares with international carriers
- Able to quickly form relationships with customers, understanding their needs
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets through individual performance
- Team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
- Possess a friendly, professional personality and able to fit within a long-established team
- Strong GDS knowledge, Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan
A fantastic opportunity with a generous salary and great incentives, the basic salary is £29,000 - £39,000 DOE, plus benefits and fam trips.
Sounds like you?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.