Call Centre Trainer
Operations Trainer required for a very well established independent travel company in Chester - Offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 plus excellent company benefits - This is a great opportunity for an individual that is looking to work for an exciting, dynamic and growing business. This opportunity would suit individuals from a strong background as a Travel Trainer/ Learning and Development specialist / travel manager / retail travel supervisor OR individuals that have worked within a trainer/ coach or L&D position in a Call Centre / Contact Centre environment.
The role of Travel Call centre Trainer involves:-
- Designing, Delivering and implementing unique training programme across operational areas of the business;
- Using various training methods to engage, motivate staff members and reach training objective;
- Develop and monitor staff progression and development plans;
- Deliver classroom training and ongoing coaching to new staff members;
To apply for the Learning and Development /Trainer role you will have:-
- Experience of coaching & developing others
- Experience of working with an LMS and E-learning system
- Proven track record of meeting objectives
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Successful track record of delivering a wide range of training, including technical, system and soft skills
- Development of structured and effective evaluation of group training
If so, for more information and to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below. Alternatively, please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk