Customer Service – Villa Booking Department (Mon - Fri)
Customer Service – Villa Booking Department (Mon - Fri). Established for over 36 years, our client pride themselves on offering the best services to independent travel agents throughout the UK who need their product expertise to help them create high quality tailor-made travel arrangements for their customers travelling to USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Our client is offering an excellent Customer Service opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking organisation as a Villa Advisor in their busy Operations team to assist in making villa bookings in the USA. Working 40 hours, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
Customer Service – Villa Booking Responsibilities:
- Customer Service Executive will offer a professional telephone service to both UK travel agents and direct clients
- Confirming Flights, managing Villa bookings and offering excellent customer service
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Minimum 1 year previous experience booking flights using an Airline GDS
- Previous experience of working in a telephone role within the travel industry
- Polite, professional and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Word and Excel experience
Salary, Benefits and Working hours:
- Starting at £20,000 per annum
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days for long service
- Excellent Training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Free Lunch
- Discounts for your own holidays
- Overseas inspection trips (Fam trips)
- Incentives and Team nights out
- Working 40 hours, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.