Spanish Hotel Reservation Agent
As a reservation / travel agent your primary responsibility will be to handle inbound emails / calls from clients and fulfilling their requirements through the promotion and excellent customer service and knowledge of products.
Reservations / Travel Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the requirements by the client and aligning availability to that experience.
- Processing all hotel bookings with hotel partners for groups.
Reservations / Travel Skills Required:
- Good communication skills with fluency English and fluent Spanish Speaker .
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Previous experience working in Reservations / Travel / Hotel
- First class influencing skills.
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
- Sales and/or call centre experience; travel industry sector experience is required.
For a fully confidential Application on this Reservation Executive Job, please contact Elena.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.