An exciting opportunity to join the Universal Parks & Resorts EMEA sales team based in the London office just a stone’s throw from Charing Cross and Embankment train and tube stations.
We are looking for someone who is smart, fun, dependable, hard-working and a true team player who loves all things sales!
This important team member will:
- Provide day to day support for the Senior Director of Sales EMEA and four Senior Business Development Managers
- Be the primary internal sales point of contact for the Universal Parks & Resorts UK, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood based teams
- Have excellent written and communication skills with a high competency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have experience of using Salesforce although this is not essential as training will be given
- Be organized, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Assist with the planning and execution of trade and consumer shows, sales missions, road-shows, familiarization trips and hospitality events
- Have responsibility for merchandise and collateral storage and fulfillment
- Be able to collate and analyse data and have the capacity to produce reports and dashboards
- Occasionally attend company and industry events in the UK and overseas
So if you love the travel industry and would like to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing global theme park brands then please email your CV by clicking "Apply Now".
Salary commensurate with experience.
Universal Parks & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
No agencies, thank you.