3 days left
- Contract Type
Role: Senior Sales Consultant.
Handling incoming sales calls from various trade clients in a call centre environment. Utilizing selling and customer service skills to maximise sales of scheduled air product, whilst offering information and advice on all aspects of their travel requirements. To achieve high levels of customer care and retention. Assisting at all times with the smooth running of Dept.
- To answer incoming calls as part of a team maintaining the high service levels agreed and needed.
- To answer calls in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to construct round the world fare quotations accurately
- To work to set targets (quantity) and ensure customer care (quality)
- Be proficient on Worldspan/SABRE CRS to optimise any sales opportunity.
- Ability to maximise profit margins through sales approach.
- Ability to make quick decisions within a pressurised environment.
- Ability to resolve minor problems effectively.
- Assist other colleagues on an adhoc basis.
- Refer any matter beyond your scope of knowledge to the Call Centre Supervisor
Special Features: (Desirable)
This position requires
- Extensive system and product knowledge
- Good Geographical Knowledge.
- Calm persona.
- Well travelled.
- Understanding of the sales process
Special Features: (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
Apply for Travel consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly