SPORTS TOUR SALES CONSULTANT
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who's passionate about sales and sport and is looking for career progression. Paying £19500 + bonus scheme, based South Essex.
Sport Tour Sales Consultant, Responsibilities:
- To develop tour itineraries around the world for Cricket, Rugby, Netball and Hockey tours.
- Managing all aspects of organising tours - including compiling quotes, preparing and dispatching letters of confirmation, invoices and receipts.
- Attendance at trade shows and events to promote company tours and services
- Basic website administration
- Support for marketing products
Sports Tour Sales Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous experience working in tailor made / bespoke travel is essential.
- An interest in their core sports would be a significant benefit - In particular either Hockey, Rugby or Cricket
- Must be sales driven
- Previous experience within travel a benefit
- Need to have strong communications skills, able to liaise appropriately with a broad range of people, including suppliers, clients and officials, face to face, by telephone and in writing.
- Paying £19500 plus bonus scheme
- Based South Essex
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Sports Tour Sales Consultant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971286 quoting Ref: JM53294
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk