SPORTS TOUR SALES CONSULTANT
6 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who's passionate about sales and sport and is looking for career progression. Paying £19500 + bonus scheme, based South Essex.
Sport Tour Sales Consultant, Responsibilities:
- To develop tour itineraries around the world for Cricket, Rugby, Netball and Hockey tours.
- Managing all aspects of organising tours - including compiling quotes, preparing and dispatching letters of confirmation, invoices and receipts.
- Attendance at trade shows and events to promote company tours and services
- Basic website administration
- Support for marketing products
Sports Tour Sales Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous experience working in tailor made / bespoke travel is essential.
- An interest in their core sports would be a significant benefit - In particular either Hockey, Rugby or Cricket
- Must be sales driven
- Previous experience within travel a benefit
- Need to have strong communications skills, able to liaise appropriately with a broad range of people, including suppliers, clients and officials, face to face, by telephone and in writing.
- Paying £19500 plus bonus scheme
- Based South Essex
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Sports Tour Sales Consultant please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971286 quoting Ref: JM53294
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for SPORTS TOUR SALES CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly