Villa Customer Service Advisor
Established for over 36 years, our client prides themselves on offering the best services to independent travel agents who need their product expertise to help them create high quality tailor made travel arrangements for their customers the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
They currently have a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Villa Customer Service Advisor in their busy Operations team to assist in making villa bookings in the USA.
On offer is a starting salary of £19k plus bonus and an excellent benefits package including 28 days paid holiday (inc. Bank holidays) increasing to 33 days for long service, ongoing training, pension, medical insurance, free lunches and team nights out as well as familiarisation trips, holiday concessions and incentives, with no late nights or Sunday working!
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Villa Customer Service Advisor:
- Managing and confirming villa bookings for Independent Travel Agents via the telephone and e-mail
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- Be competent to working towards sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar travel role
- Good knowledge of Florida and the USA would be an advantage
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving skills and multitasking abilities
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Sales-driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced call centre environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this Villa Customer Service Advisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.