Brand Specialist - Breakfree Holidays
As the Brand Ambassador, you will be the leading expert on the Brand and its USPs, as well as market and consumer trends. You will embody and represent the Brand image and values externally and internally. You will collaborate closely with Brand delivery team (Marketing, Operations, IT) to drive engagement. You will be passionate about positioning the unique offering with key decision makers with a view to securing availability. You will be the visible face of the Brand at key trade events.
The role is based in Colchester, but relies on maintaining close stakeholder relationships, therefore UK travel (and later International travel) will be required.
Reports to: Head of Client Services & Commercial
- Input into - and execution of - the Brand strategy.
- Contracting of UK (and potentially European) supplies (including, parks, hotels etc.), to grow and develop site content.
- You will be the in-house Brand and trade expert and will support the Brand team on delivery.
- Close liaison with – and education of – Operations teams.
- Build strong relationships with Key Stakeholders within the target operator demographic, building trust and delivering value and in turn securing retention and growth.
- Deliver on key Brand milestones, KPIs and budgeted growth targets.
- Embody and represent the Brand and its values in key trade/consumer events and shows.
- Contribute to a shared sense of purpose across the Brand Operations, IT and Marketing teams.
- Involvement with costings/pricing models.
Flexibility: to perform other duties, as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
Key Performance Measures:
- Deliver on Brand strategy development and execution.
- Deliver on agreed financial growth targets per fiscal year.
- Deliver on agreed availability/content, retention targets and KPIs.
- Deliver Brand penetration as a challenger to long established players.
- Build and maintain and grow relationships with Strategic partners.
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities
- Experience of contracting supplies in the product area is essential
- Must have travel industry or closely related experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment and meet deadlines
- To be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- To be organised and have a high attention to detail
- To be able to demonstrate creativity and a flair for new ideas
- Knowledge of Operator needs and pain points.
- Strong communication, positioning, influencing and closing skills.
- Must be a motivated, energetic self-starter, comfortable with autonomy, but also able to work collaboratively as part of a Brand delivery team.
- Presentation and Interpersonal Skills - must be a superstar presenter and able to maintain strong relationships.
- Project management – the role will require high organisation skills.
- Stakeholder management – mentorship of the Brand team.
- Willingness/ability to be predominantly field based.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"