Amadeus Senior Business Travel Consultant - Up to £34k!
1 day left
- Contract Type
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior BTC for our successful client based in an accessible area of London.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Key Responsibilities/Objectives:
- Handle all client enquiries in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensure all bookings include relevant requests i.e. Frequent Flyer account, meal requests, seating preference and passport/visa details
- Offer and/or sell additional ancillary products such as car hire, hotels, transfers on all bookings
- Keep the client fully informed of changes advised by airlines etc.
- Arrange visas as and when required/appropriate
- To participate in relevant training sessions ensuring that your product knowledge is up to date and your fares and Amadeus skills are current
- Ensure the booking process runs smoothly from the initial sale until the ticket is issued and invoiced
- Maintain your assigned queues by regularly checking for updates and messages.
- Uphold the company standards at all times
Senior Business Travel Consultant Competencies
- Ability to influence the sale of all products
- Commercially aware
- In depth knowledge of relevant travel products and services
- Able to manage your time by being organised and efficient at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply for Amadeus Senior Business Travel Consultant - Up to £34k!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly