Luxury Product & Marketing Manager
Luxury Product & Marketing Manager. This Luxury Product & Marketing Manager role is about passion, drive and having the fire to want to progress and develop your career with a company that is looking to focus on life enriching, inspiring, authentic and engaging form of luxury travel. The Luxury Product & Marketing Manager role has been created to launch our client’s upmarket tailor-made programme by combing some of the world’s best luxury hotels with First & Business Class flights around the globe.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reporting directly to the MD, the role will oversee the procurement of special rates with worldwide luxury hotels, offering our client’s HNW Travellers true to life, ultimate travel experiences
- identifying all hotels, suppliers and DMCs to be contracted
- Successfully manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing and contract agreement
- Researching and developing new suppliers to continuously expand luxury hotel portfolio
- Driving marketing strategy, branding and footprint throughout the luxury and high net worth markets
- Driving and managing luxury holiday marketing activity and exploring new destinations to market
- Taking full responsibility of the luxury holiday PPC marketing campaigns
- Analysing market, industry and competitor trends to create and execute an effective marketing strategy with a lean towards digital, aiming to exceed budget targets and KPI’s
- Representing the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events based both in the UK and overseas
Now let’s talk about you:
- A go getter seeking an exciting new travel challenge
- Experienced Product & Marketing Professional from a tour operator background
- Proven track record of contracting luxury hotels and implementing engaging and creative campaigns, incorporating a wide variety of digital marketing techniques; and proven experience of delivering cost effective PPC campaigns
- Possess outstanding commercial, negotiation and analytical skills
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
The company & package:
Our client is highly successful, established, with a sales turnover of £35m. This role offers a competitive basic salary of £38,000 - £43,000 DOE, plus performance bonus, including company benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.