SLC Representation, is one of the UKs leading travel marketing, PR and representation agencies – we got here by attracting and nurturing talent, building lasting industry relationships and succeeding for our clients.
We are looking for a tourism graduate with a vibrant personality to join us as an Account Executive to manage a small number of our key clients. In this role you will need to be versatile, your remit might be to increase your client’s sales from the UK market, alongside planning and managing the operations for a number of events, as well as in market client visits and trade show appointments.
1. Ability to use own initiative to solve problems
2. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
3. Sound organisational and planning skills, including time management
4. Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
5. Excellent presentation skills
6. Prepared to travel in the UK and Europe
7. Time management skills and attention to detail
8. Possess a strong work ethic and be a team player
Location: Wimbledon, London
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00 – 5.30 (37.5 hour week) with flexible working patterns available
Salary: £22,000 pa + incentive scheme
Benefits: Holiday: 25 days (per calendar year + bank holidays); Pension; Flexible working hours; Gym membership; Garmin fitness watch; the opportunity to take a day off to giveback to a charity close to your heart.
How to apply:Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 26 July 2019