Reservations Executive, Tripsmiths
Role: Reservations Executive
Tripsmiths is looking for an experienced reservations executive to join its fast-growing team
Tripsmiths is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial travel and media company based in south-west London. We partner with some of the world’s best media brands and affinity groups to provide exclusive travel programs for their readers and members. After a period of rapid growth, we are recruiting for the role of reservations executive to join our sales team.
Joining a small team requires a strong work ethic. You will take pride in your work and be genuinely keen to provide an excellent service and customer satisfaction. The reservations team plays a key role in delivering Tripsmiths’ wider growth plans and, accordingly, there is opportunity for career advancement for employees who demonstrate excellence.
- Base working hours: 37.5 hours/ week covering Monday – Saturday (flexible Saturday rota). There will be times when you may be required to work additional hours and so a flexible attitude is vital.
- You will be working mainly from our London office but will also be required to participate in product training and familiarisation abroad.
- Build a great rapport with customers, before, during and after the sales process.
- Pursue and drive revenue growth in line with the business’s aims.
- Provide efficient administrative tasks.
- Keep up-to-date with the company's products, campaigns and services.
- Attend educational overseas trips and provide feedback to colleagues.
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service.
- 2 years’ experience in a cruise/ tour operator with proven sales and customer care skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- Customer obsessed.
- Entrepreneurial, dedicated, results driven.
- Independent, self-starter, flexible.
- 25 days annual holiday.
- Basic salary: 24k/ annum; approx. OTE £35k/ annum inclusive of incentives.
For the right candidate we are happy to consider permanent and contract options