Groups Reservation Executive
A Tour Operator has a fantastic opportunity for a Groups Hotel Reservation Executive.
• Handling each group from booking stage to confirmation to Sales/Operation team.
• Booking hotels within the required budgets.
• Negotiating with suppliers to maintain profitability levels and increase where possible.
• To maintain bookings in different status by monitoring, taking actions to priority of bookings.
• Monitor and update service status on Tourplan system.
• Research & plan for difficult bookings in advance of the Operation
Key skills & experience required:
• Previous experience within a Hotel or tour Operator in Reservation team environment is essential, ideally in a B2B environment. Must possess a good knowledge of key European travel destinations.
• Knowledge & previous working experience with the Tourplan system a distinct advantage
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and without supervision. Must have an eye for detail to ensure all bookings are booked correctly and that the financial aspects of the tour are managed efficiently.
• A second European language other than English is required
Apply for Groups Reservation Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly