The ITS Team are responsible for enhancing and maintaining all Information and Technology requirements for all entities, both in Applications and Infrastructure.
We are currently seeking AX Developer to help enhance and maintain the current Microsoft Dynamics 2009 platform and will be based in London. The ideal candidate will help support the users on daily activities within the AX systems. Analyse user's reported issue and provide solution. Develop new functions or reports where necessary. Will be involved with Infrastructure Team for all server related routine tasks and maintenance.
- Will be involved in maintaining and supporting Dynamics AX 2009.
- User support – analyze user reported issues, keeping the Helpdesk ticket to a minimum number.
- Develop customize solutions using X++ for Dynamics AX 2009.
- Design, Code, Test, and Implement Customized function.
- Expected to make recommendations towards the development of new codes or reuse of existing codes.
- Produce technical specifications based on functional design specifications for customized solutions in Dynamics AX.
- Liaise with Infrastructure Team for any INFRA related issues or requirements.
- Liaise with external suppliers to escalate issues.
- Create User Manual/Documentation
- User support on overall AX Functionalities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience in working on customized Integration Functions between AX and other system.
- At least 3 years’ experience with X++in AX 2009 or later.
- Been involved in a full AX Implementation
- Technical Understanding of AX 2009 Architecture
- Requirement Gathering
- Have a good technical/architectural overview of Client Server Application Development, Dynamics AX and SQL environment
- Knowledge of (TFS) Team Foundation Server would be advantageous
- Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 workflow, security and AIF development techniques is desired
- Preferably have SQL skill
- A background or knowledge of IBM iSeries is would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good English Verbal and written communication skills