Homeworking Travel Sales Agent
Travel Sales Professionals, are you looking for a home-based role which offers quality leads, flexible working hours (with NO late nights!), no monthly fees and an uncapped commission structure with the opportunity to earn £££s?!
If so, we have even more fantastic opportunities as our client looks to recruit a number of Home-based Travel Sales Agents to their growing and hugely successful travel sales team.
Our North-West based client works in partnership with over 250 travel providers and offers their customers a huge choice of packaged holidays from a range of suppliers, in addition to dynamically packaging, bespoke tailor-made trips, selling a wide variety of holidays ranging from UK breaks to European city or beach holidays to more far flung long haul and exotic destinations. The majority of leads will be provided for you, with the opportunity to build your own database to supplement this and you’ll receive a higher commission level for the leads you bring in yourself!
A proven sales track record within the travel sector is essential for these roles, along with the ability to work well with autonomy and a highly organised approach to your working day. In return, our client is offering an uncapped commission structure with a genuine OTE of up to £30k and will consider candidates looking for full or part-time hours, anywhere in the UK. Please note, a minimum of 25 hours per week is required. Interested? Then please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Homeworking Travel Sales Agent:
- Handling inbound enquires by telephone and email
- Packaging a wide range of holidays including UK, Short and Long Haul
- Selling ancillary products such as car hire, transfers, parking and excursions,
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations where appropriate
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Proven sales track record within the travel sector - essential
- Ability to ‘close’ the sale
- Strong customer service skills
- Good geographical and product knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to work well autonomously
- Flexibility with regard to working hours
If you’re interested in learning more about these Homeworking Travel Sales Agent roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.