SALES MANAGER - LUXURY TRAVEL
Sales Manager required for a Luxury Specialist Tour Operator. You will be the key driver of sales; motivating, coaching and mentoring the sales team. Paying up to £40K, based South West London.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the reservations team
- Responsible for all sales achievement
- Reporting of sales statistic and trends to Directors
- Set individual and team sales/performance targets and KPI's
- Ensure continuous training, development, and motivation of staff in the sales team.
- Continuously review procedure and where necessary introduce new practices and systems
Sales Manager Skills and Experience:
- Several years of Sales Management or Supervisory Experience in Tailormade Travel
- The coaching element of the role is substantial so need strong coaching skills/experience.
- Highly Sales Driven
- European/Africa knowledge would be a bonus
- Really upbeat positive attitude
- Salary is £35K - £40K plus comm
- Based South West London
If you would like to apply for this position of Sales Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref:51906
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk