Travel Consultant - Flights Specialist
This exceptional travel company have an opportunity for an experienced Travel or Business Travel Consultant to join them to work across a portfolio of prestigious accounts. You will be using your travel & flights expertise and exquisite customer service to book the travel to a wide variety of Worldwide sporting events, including the Tour De France & the Olympics! This is an amazing opportunity to join this fast paced and innovative travel company in West Sussex .
Travel Consultant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and suppliers - providing a bespoke tailor-made, efficient end to end service.
- Liaise with clients to provide flight costs, trip guidance and information.
- Make reservations using Sabre ensuring all information is accurate and that special requests have been actioned.
- Apply appropriate fares and issue tickets and documents with the specified time frame including re-issuing and refunding where appropriate.
- Ensure concise and accurate pricing using fare sheets.
Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in the travel industry.
- Strong fares knowledge is a must.
- Experience of a GDS, preferably Sabre.
- Outstanding organisational and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of ticketing would be advantageous although not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Monday to Friday - 9 to 5.30
- Salary dependent on experience but up to circa £25k
To apply for the role of Travel Consultant please apply online or email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk