A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a well-travelled salesperson to kickstart their career with our client, a well-established and well-known Travel Company. As a Travel Manager, you will be responsible for booking all things travel – so a passion for travel is essential!
Key Duties will include:
- Arranging flights, accommodation, tours, insurances and all other arrangements.
- Using a booking system to secure holidays
- Administrative skills throughout the process
- Collecting and processing payments
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
- Sending out tickets to clients
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes / travel disruptions.
- A passion for travel
- A background in Sales or a target driven environment
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Strong people skills and ability to build and nature relationships
To apply for this role, please contact Perry Gray.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.