Multi-Lingual Speaking Contracts Coordinator
We are seeking an experienced Multi-lingual Speaking Contracts Coordinator to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Dealing with contract rates, conditions and allotments
- Making travel arrangements and appointments for the hotel contractors
- Preparing and printing of statistics
- Analysing and comparing rates of suppliers and competitors.
- Ensure that all the hotel contracts and documents are up to date
- Investigate any contract discrepancy
- Experience within the travel industry i.e. from a hotel, tour operator or travel agency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of numerical reasoning
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent spoken and written English & German, Dutch, Italian or Spanish
- Computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) applications
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite luxury leisure facilities
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.