German Speaking Contracts Executive – Service Department
German Speaking Contracts Executive – Service Department. This rewarding and career enhancing German speaking Contracts Executive position is with a highly established multi-award winning inbound tour operator. Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to a German speaker who is proactive and able to solve problems under pressure in a very dynamic environment. You must also have the ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment. Professional tourism qualification or work experience in the same area is desirable as well as the ability to negotiate and influence. Excellent communication skills - is a must.
The right candidate will be expected to:
- Research and look for new suppliers according to client request and market demand, getting the group rates and prices from them; negotiating and contracting the services
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation (coaches, trains, ferries) and restaurants, admissions to places of interest, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers
- Deal with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations
- Manage the bookings on-going process and interface with operations department to ensure that time commitments and quality standards are achieved
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers and assign requested spaces when available
- Inform operations department of any changes such as fully booked dates, closed places of interest and offering and arranging the alternatives
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the other related departments
- To take part in familiarisation with new destinations in order to gain information on issues and amenities in order to meet clients’ needs, as well as to target more clients in particular seasons
- Analyse and review pricing for already contracted services, negotiating them in order to stay compatible in the market
- Amend product and supplier information in booking system and keeping it up to date
- To make sure all the final information for booked services is provided in order for group to run smoothly on the road.
- Willing to undertake any reasonable request made by management in any other areas of the business
- The candidate has to be able to explain the information and the ideas clearly, creatively and convincingly in German
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- German speaker with exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer orientation
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Requires close attention to detail, ability to identify issues and implement processes to prevent errors
- Must be collaborative and be able to work in a team based environment as well as on his/her own initiative and willing to be ‘’hands-on’’
- High ethical standards, analytical ability
- Decisiveness - ability to resolve conflicts between different parties in a dispute and find suitable solutions to challenges.
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
Our client has an excellent reputation for supporting and training their Contracts Executives. The salary is £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience, and the working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.