Luxury Travel Consultant
Luxury Travel Consultant - Homebased
Salary up to £23,000 + uncapped OTE
This role is with a prestigious, very well-established travel company. They are looking for an experienced travel consultant with comprehensive luxury worldwide travel sales experience. GDS knowledge would be very advantageous. You will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £23,000 + lucrative uncapped OTE
Luxury Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Matching customer needs with best products on the market with a focus on beach destinations across Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Far East and Europe.
- Offering luxury travel products, booking flights, hotels, transfers, ancillary products using a GDS.
- Maximising sales opportunities through up selling, cross selling...
- Offering excellent customer service to encourage customers to book again in the future.
Luxury Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Recent experience of working in a tailor-made travel sales role, ideally within luxury market;
- Experience using a GDS, either Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre;
- Experience of working in a targeted sales environment;
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations;
For more information or to apply for the position, please call or email an up to date CV to Mark at email@example.com or call 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk